27 Years and 500 Posts



Can you believe it? I’m celebrating 27 years of live and 500 posts on this blog all in the same day! It really was a happy accident, but I find it pretty cool. I just can’t believe that I’ve spent over three and a half of my now 27 years sharing odds and ends of my life with you, my amazing readers. 

In the very beginning, this blog started out as a way for us to share our house-hunting experiences with close family and friends in a post titled And so it Begins. Although life has changed quite a bit since then (not to mention we never did get a house) I couldn’t be happier to still be sharing the ups, downs, challenges, and celebrations with you.



As much as I’d love to reminisce about the last three plus years of posts, I imagine I’d make you all fall asleep. Instead, you can catch up on my yearly review posts for 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 if you so desire! It’s been a wild ride of a failed house hunt, an amazing proposal and wedding, trips, work woes, and a new life in a new place. 

I do know that I couldn’t have made it through the last three years of blogging without some pretty amazing readers. You all give me so many smiles with your comments and emails. I’d love even more reader interaction going forward, so please always feel free to comment with thoughts, suggestions, or ideas. You guys are what makes this worth doing. 

Well, before I get all sentimental, I’m going to call this 500th post done. It’s been wild ride, but I can’t wait for more!





*The second and third photos were taken by my amazing partner-in-crime, Brian Powers. No idea who took the first one, though clearly it wasn't me!

Labels: ,