Gratitude Every Day: February 2013



Well, it's the last day of February. Although I've been horrid at posting this month, I haven't forgotten to continue my newest monthly feature. For those of you just joining in, here's how it works: every day, one little line in my planner starts with the three words above. I am grateful. I can't remember when I started doing this, but it has evolved into a fun and rewarding little habit. Every day, I list one thing I am grateful for, whether it be serious, silly, or stupid. You can look back at January's list here.

While I really only do this for myself as a reminder of all of the things I have to be grateful for, I figured it would be a fun little monthly post to review my favorite five entries each month. Here's what I've got for February... 
February 1: I am grateful for four days of flowers left on my car from Bri, and grateful for tickets to my first Hawks game!

February 10: I am grateful for my awesome new sunglasses (these will get a post of their own soon).

February 12: I am grateful that I got to go to my first Blackhawks game!

February 14: I am grateful that I have a man in my life who loves me so much.

February 20: I am grateful that I get to see my husband in less than 24 hours!

What are you grateful for today?

Labels: