Gratitude Every Day: January 2013


Every day, one little line in my planner starts with the three words above. I am grateful. I can't remember when I started doing this, but it has evolved into a fun and rewarding little habit. Every day, I list one thing I am grateful for, whether it be serious, silly, or stupid. 

While I really only do this for myself as a reminder of all of the things I have to be grateful for, I figured it would be a fun little monthly post to review my favorite five entries each month. Here's what I've got for January... 



January 1: I am grateful for all of the opportunities 2013 will bring!



January 8: I am grateful for the reason that I got distracted from writing this gratitude item last night ;)



January 15: I am grateful that I started my day with a call from Lane (my two year old niece) saying “Good Morning!”



January 28: I am grateful that I was able to pay my rent early with money to spare



January 31: I am grateful for the little snow-drawn heart that Brian left for me to find this morning

What are you grateful for today?

Labels: