New Inserts V3: A Few Design Updates

A few months ago I shared my new insert design, a design that is continually being tweaked and improved. At the, um, adamant request of some, I'm finally back with the updated version. Thanks for staying on me, guys! I may still be making some changes, but with everything else going on in life I just haven't had the time. Speaking of insanity, I'll hopefully be getting a general life update post up soon!

In the meantime, here's a video tour of how I've come from my Organized Mum inserts to the newest rendition of my own design:



I realize now that some of the shots aren't very clear in this video - please forgive me for that! I didn't have time to re-shoot the whole thing, so I've included a still photo of the inserts below in case everything I discuss in the video isn't clear. Not sure why they are coming out a bit grey - at least it gives you an idea of what I'm talking about!



If you have any suggestions for changes, please let me know in the comments below! These are working very well for me, but of course I'm always looking to make them better!


Labels: , ,