Gratitude Every Day: October 2013


For those of you just joining in on this monthly feature, here's how it works: each day, one little line in my planner starts with the three words above. I am grateful. I can't remember when I started doing this, but it has evolved into a fun and rewarding little habit. Every day, I list one thing I am grateful for, whether it be serious, silly, or stupid. You can look back at previous months here.

While I really only do this for myself as a reminder of all the things I have to be grateful for, I figured it would be a fun little monthly post to review my five favorite entries each month. Here's what I've got for October ...

October 5: I am grateful that through the craziness, I still have HOPE

October 20: I am grateful that Bri is home and we got to spend some time together tonight

October 21: I am grateful for bourbon :)

October 27: I am grateful for an absolutely beautiful, perfect day off spent with my love

October 29: I am grateful that TWO references have received calls re: the job!

What are you grateful for today?

Labels: