Lessons in Filofax Fidelity: A Call for Questions

It has been brought to my attention that I am a bit of an oddball in the Filofax community (or a bit of an oddball in general, but that is a whole different topic). Anywhoo... I bought my first Filofax, a personal slate Domino, in November 2010. After spending a few months loving it, yet lusting for a "proper" Filofax, I bought a personal crimson Malden. And that is it. Literally. I have been using the same binder for going on two years.

I didn't necessarily find this unusual until I started reading so many wonderful blogs where Filofax users simply can't stick to one binder. Which isn't necessarily a problem either, except that I'm hearing the one-binder life that comes so easily to me is what so many of you are looking for. So, after some not-so-subtle propositions (you all know who you are!) for me to teach a class/webinar, etc, I've decided to jump on board. You all got my wheels turning. But instead of a webinar or any sort of official class, I'm going to do what I do best: blog about it.

Which is where you all come in. While these will be traditional blog posts, I also want them to be more interactive. From day one. Hence today, I am calling for questions. I've already got all sorts of ideas on how to impart the use of a system without constant changes, from "stop trying to be perfect" to "what is it that I really need?"

But these are only the things that I think will help you all on the path to one-planner happiness. Instead of thinking, I want to know, so I'm coming straight to the source. In this unofficial blog class, what do you want to know? What questions do you have? What are your issues with only using one binder/insert style? What questions do you have about my system? These will all help me to hopefully help you. Which makes me feel a bit like Dr. Phil, but hey, what are you gonna do? Hey, I guess I could be Dr. Phil-ofaxy! Cue the horrible Filofax puns.

Humor aside, this really seems like a topic you all want more on. So, to get started, start commenting!

Labels: , ,