The Quintessential Fall Weekend

Anyone who knows me even just a little bit knows about my love of fall. The colors, sweaters, caramel apples- I seriously can't understand how anyone can pick any other season as their favorite. But hey, I'm not judging.

The only thing better than the perfect fall day is a perfect fall weekend, which I was fortunate enough to experience on Saturday and Sunday. I'll let my Instagram feed do the talking.

Saturday was filled with...


 happy breakfasts...


a mini Frankie photo shoot while waiting for the husband to get home...


 a drive away from the city and toward some fresh country air...


Pumpkin picking with my love...


and a martini (or two) to cap off the night ;)


A BEAUTIFUL Sunday featured...


lots of apples, ready for the cider press...


an incredibly fun steam engine cider pressing party...


breaking in some new gardening gloves...


which produced some pretty big leaf piles...


 and a home made apple pie to finish off the perfect fall festivities.


What did you do to celebrate fall this weekend? Any pumpkin picking or apple eating?

Labels: , ,