Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, lovelies! Yep, I'm all about exclamation points today as Halloween is my favorite holiday. Strange, I know. But I have wonderful memories of Halloween, from my mom trying to steal all of my Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to my dad making me any costume I could dream up. Although I'm pretty sure he came up with my first costume...


Unfortunately, life was a bit too busy this year, which means I won't be dressing up. Sometimes being a grown up with responsibilities is no fun! But, Brian and I will be celebrating tonight with home made chili, watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown on TV, and carving our pumpkins (yeah, we're a bit late on this, but hey, it is better than last year when we dyed our Easter eggs the day after Easter)!

All in all, it will be a pretty relaxed Halloween. What are you all up to? Any elaborate costumes, or are most of you opting for sweat pants like me?

Labels: