Single Digits

Nine. Nine days. The countdown is official now. This countdown is the biggest one yet, even bigger than the year I couldn't wait for Santa to bring me the microscope I asked for for Christmas. Nine days, and nine million things to do.

Nine days until I walk down the aisle...
Nine days until I put on a white dress and clip a veil in my hair...
Nine days until I get to kiss my husband for the first time...
Nine days until I make a promise to be the best wife, friend and lover I can be...
Nine days until I leave the last name I have known for the past 25 years behind...
Nine days until I vow that in sickness and in health...
Nine days until I fulfill the dreams of a nerdy high school freshman (me, not him)...
Nine days until I begin the newest, the most exciting, chapter of my life...
Nine days until I say "I do" to my best friend, my rock, my everything...

Nine days, and nine million things to do. And loving every second of it!

Labels: