100 days until "I do."

Wow. I can't believe the wedding is only 100 days away! That may seem like a lot of days, but with how quickly the last several months have flown by, I have no doubts that the big day will be here before we know it. I've been joking around that I'm going to wake up and it will already be Jan. 1, 2013 and the wedding will be long past- I'm starting to think this is what will really happen!

We've officially kicked planning into high gear- fortunately we have many of the big items done so we are focusing mainly on all of the details. Planning has been a fun yet challenging process, especially since we both work so much and are rarely on the same schedule. But we're slowly getting everything done. Here's what we're up to this week:

Although we've got a million other things on the to-do list (like rings, vows, wedding cake, decorations, etc) those are the big ticket items for this week. Unfortunately, Brian is photographing a conference this weekend, so we really have to push to get a lot of it (especially invite design) done before then. Hopefully we get the design finished before the weekend, so I can get them printed Saturday or Sunday. Then I can sit and put them all together. Fortunately this time around I splurged on the envelopes that seal themselves, so hopefully the process goes much faster than our save-the-dates!

This weekend will be full of flowers, paper, and postage- you know I'll keep you updated on our progress!

Labels: , ,