Wedding to-dos: send save the dates- check!


Whew! We have another wedding item off our checklist. I was hoping to get our save the dates out a bit sooner, but since we did all the photography, design, addressing, printing, cutting, sealing, and stamping ourselves, it took a bit longer than we wanted. But, they made it out, so I'm a happy camper!

It is driving me crazy to not be able to show you more (the image above is the actual back of the envelope) but I've got to wait at least until I know they've reached the people who need to see them first! You know me, I'm an over-sharer, so this is killing me! Fortunately, they are all being mailed within the states, so it shouldn't be too long of a wait. Then I'll be able to share the final design and some hysterical outtakes. I can promise that they are totally random, totally unique, and totally us! And while a normal person might wait until after the wedding to share them with their readers, you all know I won't be able to hold out that long.

Now we have to start working on the invitations. They will also be designed by us, so I want to make sure we get started ASAP so I'm not working on them last minute. The invites (and the save the dates) will be addressed with a vintage typewriter, so it all takes just a bit more time! But it's all totally worth it for the style we are going for!

So, stay tuned! I should be doing a post on the save the date design in the next week or so, and you know I'll keep you updated on more wedding happenings!

Labels: ,