Currently...

Well, currently I'm at work and should probably be busy with something else, but I wanted to get a quick question out to you, my lovely readers.

I have created a new page on the blog titled "currently..." where I clue you all in on things that are going on in my life, well, currently! The problem is, I got stuck after the first two. I already had "currently reading" on the home page, so that has simply been moved. Since I'm on another crochet kick, I thought it would also be fun to add "currently crocheting" where I'll share projects that I am working on. I'll be starting an afghan in the next few weeks, so hopefully I can update the pictures every so often to show my progress.

But, what else should I have? I feel like two things is not enough, however, I'm not sure what else you all would like to see. I've thought about maybe a "currently loving/digging" photo where I could add some photos of things that are currently making my day... kind of like an extension of my "Things i Like" series.

What do you all think? What do you want to know about that is currently happening in my life? Leave your ideas/suggestions in the comments, pretty please!