Versatile Bloggers Award

Happy Friday, lovely readers! I had a regular post scheduled, but an impromptu award threw it right out the window! Yep, I won an award, which never happens to me so I'm pretty excited :)

Laurie, of the amazing blog Plannerisms, just awarded myself and 14 other wonderful bloggers with the Versatile Bloggers Award.Thank you so much Laurie, it's amazing to know that such an amazing blogger likes my work! But of course there's some work involved- you can't just take the award and run!

Here are the rules:

1. You have to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.  Check!

2. You have to share seven facts about yourself. See below.

3. You have to send the award on to fifteen other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award. See below. I am not allowed to repeat any of the blogs selected by Laurie, which made this very tough as I love so many of the ones she selected.

Here are seven little known facts about me:

1. I hate tomatoes. Unless they are in ketchup form.

2. My fiance is my high school sweetheart, and we will be celebrating 10 years together in December!

3. I have never lived outside of the state of Illinois.

4. I have never been outside the country (sad), do not own a passport, and never flew on a plane until I was 18.

5. I am big into anything outdoors, and went camping for the first time when I was 7 months old.

6. Before changing my mind and becoming a journalist, I was on the way to becoming a veterinarian.

7. My favorite animal is a three way tie between turtles, penguins and owls :)

And here are my 15 blogs to whom I award the Versatile Blogger Award!

1. Well Planned Life
2. Musings of a Caribbean Princess
3. Miscellany from a Filofax Fanatic
4. IMYSWORLD
5. Philofaxy
6. Plannerisms (is this cheating?)
7. Modern Musings
8. Steve (the King of Philofaxy)'s blog
9. So this is College?
10. Visualogue
11. Shazza's Blog
12. A City Girl in Farm Boots
13. Paper, Pens, Ink
14. Young House Love
15. Kyla Roma

Again, thank you so much, Laurie, your blog is such an inspiration! And thanks to my versatile blogger awardees for giving me such wonderful posts to read each day!

Labels: