Success

WE HAVE THE CAR!!! Sorry, I'm just so excited that our trip paid off. Bri ended up calling the dealer before we left Saturday just to make sure they had it; I wasn't about to drive all that way for nothing.

They had the car and after a quick three hour jaunt up there, we got to see it for the first time. It is beautiful. Again, not the interior color that we wanted, but beautiful. The exterior is a dark grey, almost black. The inside is a platinum grey/silver, with dark silver and grey accents. Not to mention the biggest sunroof I have ever seen. Yep, a sunroof!

I promise to take pictures soon, we've been so busy driving it everywhere I haven't had the chance. Well, Bri has been doing most of the driving since I am still learning how to drive stick. But I did drive around for quite a while after we left his parent's house tonight- I even drove it all the way home! Only a few miles, but still. I'm doing a lot better with a manual car than I thought I would. It is just so much more fun to drive; you really feel like you are a part of the car.

Anyway, I don't want to keep rambling about it- I am a visual person so I'll wait to really describe it once I have some pictures to do this car justice.

Stay tuned!

Labels: