Our revised bid on the La Londe house went in at about 9 a.m. Once again, we are back to waiting. I swear, house hunting balances between warp speed insanity and slow motion anxiety. I guess that is how much of life is.
The multiple bidder form states that we have until 4 p.m. today to put in our highest and best bid-- we hope the other bidder doesn't wait until the deadline. Hopefully if we both put in our bids before 4 p.m. we can hear back today. I guess it doesn't matter as I just realized that it is 3:35 anyway. Ideally if the bank closes at 5 p.m. we could hear back later today or tomorrow. We really don't want to wait another week.
Only time will tell.
Labels: House Hunt