Brian and I followed our instincts- no house hunting for us yesterday. Instead, we watched a lot of HGTV, did some grocery shopping and made a delicious dinner for his family. The day definitely restored our energy and served as a much needed break from house hunting. We did help paint Brian's family's shed- it gave us a bit of practice for all of the painting we will soon be doing!

We did hear from Anthony, our Realtor, today- he called the listing agency who said they had forwarded our bid to the bank. The agency wouldn't say if either of the other two offers were for full list price, but they did say that we should know whether or not the bid was accepted by the end of the week. Time to keep our fingers crossed.

There isn't much more we can do at this point except wait it out. We have received a few more listings from Anthony, although nothing looks too promising. We will be out of town this weekend, so we wouldn't be able to look anyway.

The next month is looking pretty crazy. Between both of our jobs and moving me out of my apartment and back to the suburbs, we have our work cut out for us. Hopefully by October we will be getting ready to move, or at least have more free time to keep looking if the Grace House doesn't work out. We are just both hoping we don't end up like the couple on House Hunters who have seen over 100 listings- 27 is just fine for us!