Back to waiting

Once again, Brian and I are back to waiting. On a positive note, we got pre-approved for the FHA 203(k) loan. Another positive is that we put in a bid on the Grace House!

But that means we are back to waiting. We put the bid in Friday evening, but the agency had already gone home for the day. Anthony called again Saturday morning- no answer. Chances are they are closed on the weekends. Best case scenario, we will hear back Monday with either a yes or a no. We are both really hoping it is a yes. Anthony said they could even take five days to a week.

On Friday, Brian asked me if I really wanted to look at houses this weekend. We both agreed to take a weekend off- after 27 houses we are pretty exhausted. We have planned to make no plans... we might go hiking or just be couch potatoes all day!